what's in my bag? // travelling or city shopping

Friday, February 28, 2014
I've been meaning to do a What's in My Bag? post for such a long time! I just finished watching about five videos of them on youtube and thought I would finally do one myself. This is the perfect example of what would be in my handbag if I were travelling to Brisbane, shopping or just generally out and about for the day:


1. Spare bag strap. My bag is by Peeptoe and it came with an alternative strap which has been very useful, especially when I've taken this bag out with me shopping or to the city. The chain strap is beautiful but it can be very uncomfortable after a while so I like to switch it up every now and again // 2. Body Shop All-in-One powder compact is the perfect size for a handbag and is ideal for touch-ups throughout the day // 3. Iphone! Definitely gonna need that... (mine's a little beaten up as you can see!) // 4. Eyebrow pencil for ya know... fixing up those stubborn ole' brows // 5. Hurraw! lipbalm is incredible and I love it // 6. Cherry blossom perfume for the Body Shop, smells lovely and is a nice, convenient size // 7. My wallet is by Olga Berg I think. It's quite a good size and fits all of my receipts and cards and things however I need to buy a new wallet soon - this one is starting to show signs of wear! //

8. A notebook or journal. If I'm travelling (on a bus especially), it can be so nice to just sit and write whilst listening to music. I always like keeping something to write things in with me all the time // 9. A pocket purse for my important cards and coins // 10. Snack food! // 11. Pain killers - headaches or car-sickness episodes are pretty unpredictable so it's always nice to have it on hand // 12. Earphones - to block out the noise on the bus, car or train and relax a little // 13. My 2014 planner or diary. Super handy for making appointments, checking dates and schedules etc. // 

P.S: I usually also have a water bottle and a pen in my bag, but they're not pictured. What's in your bag? Do you like travelling light or are you a fan of having all the essentials? Anyway, I'm off to do a solid school work session. I'm home sick today with horrid back pain and cramps. I've relaxed a little this morning so I'm ready to charge through some English, History and SOR. Wish me luck! xo

10 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Carrying a journal is always super important!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Mrs. Aa said...

I brought a journal too
oh, and I love ur bag

stay fab,
Miss Aa

squidword said...

My journal is my bestest friend in the world :P I really do love your bag and those pictures!
Romwe giveaway on my blog :)
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2014/02/romwe-burgundy-heart-shirt-giveaway-and.html

►Naďa said...

adorable bag !!
please follow me :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Mani said...

I absolutely love these kinds of posts, and you have such cute items in your bag! I'm one of those people that has to carry their whole life with them on the road, haha. I really wish I could help it!

SARAH said...

im definitely a light traveller(except when packing a holiday suitcase) so only take a few essentials. shopping bags can get super heavy so i try to keep it minimal

xo Sarah
http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

Mei めい said...

I always bring my camera for traveling :D

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love a good 'what's in my bag' post, and I have a few of your fave things in my bag too!

Unknown said...

Usually I remember to take some things in my bag when I want to go out of the house. A note book, pen, hair brush, small watch and extra strip of my bag. On the other side if I want get tour to other countries then I must make a list in which I am included all thing that I need to use during travel. I fell before travel to make a list is good habit. Well now I hopefully plan my next Washington DC washington DC cherry blossom tours to celebrate the summer vacations.

Unknown said...

Usually I remember to take some things in my bag when I want to go out of the house. A note book, pen, hair brush, small watch and extra strip of my bag. On the other side if I want get tour to other countries then I must make a list in which I am included all thing that I need to use during travel. I fell before travel to make a list is good habit.